Most marketers, bloggers, media/news companies and businesses have already realized the advantages of using Twitter to help build their brand. The quality and consistency of your tweets will have a long-term impact on how much traffic will be driven to your site.
Tweet your way to targeted traffic for your website
Twitter has become one of the biggest marketing platforms for companies to promote their products and services. So how do you get traffic from Twitter to your website or blog?
- Follow people in your niche market. Use Twitter to network with other marketers as well as potential customers.
- Place the twitter follow button on your website page. When someone likes your products or services and clicks the follow button, your website URL will be available on his or her Twitter profile and is visible to their followers too.
- Make sure your site is mobile ready. By making your website mobile ready you will be able to monetize that traffic by serving mobile ads.
- Use tweets to announce specials deals and offers.
- If you are going to participate in trade shows or run your own promotional event, use Twitter to announce it.
- Consider your tweet lengths. If the end of the tweet is a link, as it often is, then your link will be lost. This happens especially when your tweet is re-tweeted by someone else.
WSI Digital Web is a leading web design company in Belfast, Northern Ireland that can help you tweet your way to more traffic and higher profits.
Contact us today for more information on how to build targeted traffic for your website in Northern Ireland via Twitter.