While both email and social media can be effective on their own, together they become a powerhouse that gives you more reach and helps expand your audience and your conversions.
Social media has emerged as an increasingly important part of people’s lives. Savvy marketers have found ways to integrate it into their email marketing campaign across Northern Ireland to build stronger relationships.
Converging email and social media can boost your business in Northern Ireland
Take a look at these ideas to help you better integrate your email marketing and social media marketing in Northern Ireland:
- Make your emails easy-to-share across all social media platforms. Include buttons like “Tweet this,” “Pin It!,” “Share on Facebook,” and more. Good and unique content gets shared, allowing you to reach a broader audience and increase opens, clicks, and conversions.
- Develop a company profile on social networks and promote your newsletter subscription.
- Send an email out to your database asking them to like you on Facebook, follow you on Twitter, and subscribe to your YouTube feed, for new and exciting information from your company.
- Give people incentives to join you on your social media sites. Retailers can send out emails with discounts and special offers for friends or fans.
- Let your social network know about your email program or e-newsletter and how they can subscribe.
WSI Digital Web is a leading SEO company in Belfast, Northern Ireland that can help you with incorporating social media into your email campaigns.
Fill out our online form and get a free consultation today.