Lead nurturing is the process of building relationships with qualified prospects, regardless of their timing to buy, with the goal of earning their business when they are ready.
You need to educate your target buyers with relevant content, to earn their trust, so that they see your company as a solution to their business challenges.
Nurture Leads by Educating them with Relevant Content
Lead nurturing is no different than building a long-term relationship; you need to foster respect and trust, be a good listener, and keep things interesting for your prospects in.
Here are two ways to do it:
Incoming Lead Processing Campaigns
• Determine if prospects are ready to engage with sales and establish permission for nurturing.
• With a ‘single opt-in’ you can add a checkbox to your registration forms that establishes explicit permission to send additional information via email.
• In the double opt-in approach, you send an email to a prospect that has already registered to ask for explicit permission to send additional emails.
Stay in Touch Campaigns
• ‘Stay in Touch’ campaigns form the backbone of your lead nurturing program by ‘dripping out’ relevant content to prospects over time, helping to educate them and build trust and credibility for your company.
• For this, you need to know buyer profiles, and then provide them with interesting and relevant content, at the correct timing during their passage through the buying stages.
Lead nurturing can build strong brand loyalty long before a prospect is ready to buy. Nurtured prospects buy more, require less discounting, and have shorter sales cycles than prospects that were not appropriately nurtured through the sales cycle.
Want to learn more about how to realize greater ROI on your lead generation efforts? Consult the leading online lead generation consultants in Northern Ireland today.
Call us on (028) 90 480 257 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.