M-Commerce offers personalization and real time transactions while on the move anywhere in Northern Ireland
With the rapid increase in smart-phone penetration across Northern Ireland, mobile commerce has gained increasing acceptance amongst both users and retailers. The need for mobility is the primary driving force behind mobile commerce, or m-Commerce. Consumers in Northern Ireland are interacting with businesses through mobile devices more than ever before; comparing products and prices and making that important purchase decision.
How Can Your Business and Website Take Advantage of the M-Commerce Wave?
• Redesign your online storefront and landing pages for mobile and tablet users, to provide an easy and exciting shopping experience. Optimize your site for mobile browsers.
• Streamline search results pages. Reduce picture sizes so that search results pages load quickly. The same goes for product descriptions—you don’t need much more than prices, colours and a few words about the item.
• Make sure that search and navigation tools help speed the path from browsing to buying, and add relevant merchandising.
• The checkout process on the mobile website should also be a simplified version of your existing checkout page, with as many time-saving steps as possible to avoid mobile dropping out at the final stage.
• Since mobile users spend most of their Internet time on social networks, add search boxes to your Facebook pages and let shoppers use their Facebook login info to enter your m-Commerce landing page.
• Before mobile users get ready to head into a shop and make a purchase, they may want to know what their friends or other online people are saying about the product. Add links to tweets, Facebook posts, and blog posts that are relevant to your product or content.
Mobile commerce is set to be one of the fastest growing outlets for product research and online sales. More and more shoppers are using smart phones to make purchases—now you can reach customers no matter where they are in Northern Ireland. The leading SEO company in Northern Ireland can help you make the most of mobile marketing and m-Commerce.