Make Your Website More Accessible To On-The-Go Mobile Users in Ireland
Good SEO Ireland and dynamic web design Belfast is on every business owner’s wish list. However, these alone are not sufficient. Consumers are searching for products and services on the move, looking for contacts, directions, product comparisons, price checks and purchases. That’s why you need a mobile version of your website that is readable, looks good and gives customers a way to contact you when they arrive at your site via a mobile phone.
Customize Your Website for Better Online Presence and E-Commerce on Mobile Devices in Northern Ireland
Customers who are surfing on a mobile device have different needs and requirements; so here are a few things to keep in mind as your website goes mobile in Northern Ireland:
• Mobile websites should be very focused on content.
• Keep navigation to a minimum. When planning a mobile website, keep to one column, so the user only has to scroll in one dimension: up and down.
• Put the most important information front and centre, and do everything you can to reduce the “clicks to purchase.”
• Minimise text entry. This is an area to address during the purchase stage where credit card numbers, personal information and other text is required to be filled into forms.
• Design both for touch screens and conventional screens. Design calls to action that take up more screen space and which can be tapped easily.
As the worldwide shift to mobile continues, handheld device support will become increasingly important. WSI Digital Web is the leading website design company in Belfast, Northern Ireland that can help you re-design your website for mobile access.
To learn more about getting a mobile-ready website for your business, call us on (028) 90 480 257 or send an email to email@example.com.