Convert More Leads with Effective Calls to Action
CTAs can be used in all types of marketing messages. A call to action provides focus to your site, is a way to measure your site’s success, and gives clear directions to your users.
How can you create compelling CTAs for your business in Northern Ireland? Here are some tips:
- You only get a few seconds to convince and lure a prospect that he/she stands to gain by clicking on your link. An enticing catch-phrase like “We could save you 15% or more on home insurance” can do the trick!
- It doesn’t help to be pushy while trying to get the customer to make a purchase. You need to offer a compelling reason to respond to your campaign. This usually means offering something for free, like a report, a gift, discounts, entry into a competition or a complementary service of some kind, depending on the nature of your business. For example, “Contact us today for our free report” is more compelling than “Contact us today!”
- Be specific, concise and clear with the words on the action button or hyperlinked text, so that there’s no doubt in the visitor’s mind about what to expect when they click a button or link. For example, “Sign Up For Free”, “Get Your Copy Now” or “Start Creating Today”.
- To create a sense of urgency, use phrases such as, “Offer expires June 30th”, “For a limited duration only”, or “Order now and receive a free gift”.
- Every page of the website, each blog post or each page of text in a white paper should have some form of call to action that leads the user on. A call to action should not just be limited to your homepage.
Contact the leading SEO company in Northern Ireland today to get a free consultation on how to improve your Internet marketing campaign.
Call us on (028) 90 480 257 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.