LinkedIn Is the Best Professional Network to Promote Your Business in Northern Ireland
If you are a business professional in Northern Ireland, knowing what the site has to offer and how to use it, can strengthen your company’s hold in its market, improve your online reputation, and ultimately improve your bottom line.
Here are some ways to use LinkedIn to promote your business in Northern Ireland:
- Make introductions. Connect two people who you think could help each other build their businesses and achieve their goals. They will surely reciprocate and introduce you to useful contacts.
- Make recommendations. The more you recommend others without asking for one in return, the more they’ll want to be helpful towards you.
- Start adding your personal LinkedIn link to your email signature, on other social networking sites, on your business cards, and anywhere else you think would help inspire others to connect with you.
- Make your invitations personal rather than send a generic request. That way the person will remember who you are, and will be more likely to follow up with you.
- Use advanced applications to promote your own content. There are applications to let you showcase your creative design work, your slide show presentations, whitepapers, tweets, blog posts, etc. and you can even publicise your forthcoming events.
- Create a call-to-action. One way is by customizing your website links. LinkedIn lets you post three links, and instead of having them say “my blog,” make it say “Contact Me Here” or “Download My Free Report.”
- In your profile summary, after you tell people who you are and how you can help them, tell them how they can and should get in touch with you.
The leading SEO company in Northern Ireland can help you optimise LinkedIn for your online marketing strategy.
Call us on (028) 90 480 257 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.