Leverage Online Reviews for SEO Northern Ireland
We all know word of mouth marketing is one of the best ways to generate more business. When people search for your business online, they don’t just find your website. They find customer review sites, blogs, discussion groups, social media comments and rankings.
Interesting reviews that go ‘viral’ are re-posted from blog to blog, site to site, and other social media platforms. This boosts your online reputation and provides more marketing exposure than any ad campaign can ever do.
Get a free consultation today to improve your online reputation, get positive reviews and boost sales. Here are some tips:
• Encourage clients to leave honest reviews. You might consider inviting them to join you on your main website, Facebook page, YouTube channel, and anywhere else that’s appropriate for your business.
• On your Facebook page and Twitter profile, write a clear message and call to action with a link directly to your page where they can write you a review.
• Where the feedback is negative, react to it directly on your website and also internally within the company. In some cases ‘turning around’ the customers who leave negative reviews can provide more beneficial exposure for your business than if the negative review hadn’t appeared in the first place – it all depends on how well it’s handled.
• Use a QR Code to enable individuals with smart phones to access your ‘reviews’ page without having to type or search, which will help to ensure more people write and leave reviews.
• Google Places allows Google users to write reviews about your business directly and then publishes the reviews immediately. Use this powerful feature effectively.
Make sure you know what’s being said about your business, and interact with your customers. Use online customer reviews to build your reputation, improve visibility and direct potential customers to your website, landing page or e-commerce portal.
Learn more about this exciting new online marketing tool with WSI Digital Web, the leading web design company in Belfast and Northern Ireland.
Call us on (028) 90 480 257 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how our services can transform your online presence.